OCU: A handheld robotic control device. The OCU provides operator visual feedback and joystick control in a sealed IPX7 handheld device with flip, menu and zoom control buttons, external audio and USB and rugged enclosure design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-zJkvtxEtE (skip to 4:15)
CORUS involvement in the design
- Designed enclosure with over-molding and replaceable lens feature sealed to IPX7
- Designed internal wiring and connectors
- Selected and sourced mechanical components and BOM for product
- Sourced Wire harnesses and PCBA manufacturers
- Developed Production assembly techniques and instructions